Cash on Demand
Starting and building a Cash on Demand home based business is probably one of the quickest and smartest ways for stay at home Mums to make money, working around the demands of their home life
There a loads of reasons why you should consider this avenue of working…
1. Cash. We all need more of it. Whether its to add to the family budget, to build a nest-egg, to fund next years holiday or the school fees – with the right action, as Cash on Demand business represents a proven solid business plan and a way to get started at home without spending £hundreds of thousands on a traditional business start up.
2. A Cash on Demand business doesn’t depend on your ‘working’ traditional office hours – so fitting eh business around school runs, sports day, kids off school for inset days etc is a godsend.
3. It may sound daft – but the savings on wardrobe can be huge if you work from home. I work in jeans or shorts and a polo shirt most of the time – no suits – no corporate attire. Its more comfortable too.
4. Running your own Cash on Demand style business at home means you are no longer at the beck and call of a corporate ‘boss’. You are in control of your own destiny. No longer is some faceless bureaucrat able to say “You’re fired” following some number crunching at head office. You are the boss – you decide what hours you work – to fit around your lifestyle and family.
5. If you build your Cash on Demand business in the right way – you are also developing a business asset that can be sold at some future date. For example your list of customers is a business asset. There are companies who would be interested in buying that asset. In the meantime there are also list brokers who would be keen to rent your customer list – providing a nice little source of additional income now, to further boost your Cash On Demand income.